Situated in a desirable pocket of Hamilton and occupying a wonderful cul-de-sac setting, lies this beautifully appointed two bedroom semi-detached villa. This location is handy for gaining car access to Hamilton's broad range of facilities and is also quite handy for travelling to East Kilbride. Earnock itself has an excellent local Primary School and a small selection of local amenities including Filipetti grocer's at the foot of Wellhall Road, with Tesco Metro only a little further away on Hillhouse Road.
On arrival at the property, there is a long driveway allowing excellent parking facilities. The beautifully kept landscaped gardens is a perfect spot to relax in the summer months and comprise a superb patio, shrubs, flower beds and a small lawn.
Internally the accommodation comprises entrance vestibule, front-facing lounge, fully fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a three-piece bathroom. The home is heated via gas central heating and double glazed windows are installed throughout.
- New central heating system radiators and boiler 2yrs old just
- New fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher new oven freezer flooring. Less than 2yrs old
- New bathroom suit with power shower and accessories and new flooring, less than 2yrs old
- New fitted carpets 1 Yr old
- New external double glazed doors front and back 2yrs old