A truly magnificent 5-bedroom detached villa set within one of Hamilton’s most sought after developments, Brackhenhill Park.
This bespoke property has undergone an extensive refurbishment and upgrading by the current owner and is presented to the market in turn-key condition. On arrival at the property there is a Monoblock driveway allowing excellent parking facilities and in turn, leads onto a double garage. The substantial garden grounds are enclosed by a timber fence and includes a patio area with neat lawn.
Downstairs of the accommodation compromises of a spacious living room, a dining room, a fully fitted kitchen/family room with French doors out onto the patio area, as well as a utility room and downstairs W/C. Upstairs you will find 5 spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom features two Juliette balconies, and both the master and guest bedroom have en-suite facilities. There is also an upstairs IT area and family bathroom.
The interior features of the property have been fitted to an extremely high standard and modern specification. This stunning property would make for the perfect family home.
In finer detail:
* Porcelanosa XLite Premium Savage Dark porcelain has been used to create the TV / fireplace.
* 80×80 large format porcelain tile flooring through the downstairs of the property.
* A fully bespoke handleless kitchen has been installed. Utilising a combination of solid core high gloss white doors, and high gloss dust grey exterior panels with a matt grey carcass.
* Cosentino Dekton Stonika Bergen has been used to create the work surface in the living room, which compliments the three true handleless single drawer units with gun metal handle rails.
* Cosentino Dekton Stonika Olimpo has been used to create the worksurfaces in the kitchen. Two warming drawers, one steam oven, one self cleaning pyrolytic oven and one combination microwave oven, all in gun metal. AEG integrated dishwasher.
* 900 sloping gun metal extraction hood with dust grey glass splashback.
* Integrated full height fridge and an integrated full height freezer.
* Carron Phoenix hot water tap, Caple Karns Gun metal tap, two Caple Mode45 gun metal undermounted sinks, along with a Franke waste disposal unit.
* All larder / oven towers have been extended to 2300 high rather than the minimum standard 2100 height.
* Porcelanosa floor to ceiling tiling in all bathrooms. Additional storage has been added to the main bathroom using Egger Graphite Fleetwood cabinetry, and Cosentino Silestone, Desert Silver worktop.
* Glass balustrade, incorporating the original newel post and handrails, which have been painted high gloss white.
* Upgraded Rockdoor Vermont, with exterior anthracite paint and white interior.